[EMS Discuss] Host a lockpicking workshop at EMS?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 30 09:23:11 PDT 2012

I signed up to be there on 9/11 for the open shop night.
I can/will open the shop then.  And it's a good time to
host the workshop.  The question is, do we have
enough interest in the workshop to make it worthwhile?

I personally am only mildly interested.  But that's just me.