[EMS Discuss] Free parts drawer/shelf?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 30 11:37:56 PDT 2012

I was looking around the craigslist free section and saw this one thing
that intrigued me:
http://eugene.craigslist.org/zip/3239505062.html

It looks like it might be a tall shelf with a bunch of small slide out
drawers.  I was contemplating its usefulness for the shop considering our
limited space.  I'm not sure we really need something like that right now
at the shop.  Can anyone else think of a reason this might be good to have
there?  I thought I'd mention it anyway on this list in case any of you
have a need for some small parts storage.