[EMS Discuss] Friday Nights

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 31 22:11:15 PDT 2012

Ok Weston has the 4th and he can make the 11th too so we should be set for
the next couple weeks. Thanks everyone for stepping up to help keep the
shop open and busy. ill see you in 2 weeks. I if something comes up and you
can't open up as planned please respond to this great so someone else can
take over or so we can post up that we will be closed.