[EMS Discuss] Trash talk.

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 1 11:22:11 PST 2012

Everyone,

I currently have some extra capacity in my trash service, so I've been
hauling the EMS garbage to my house for disposal.  I have a few requests
regarding garbage at EMS that will make my task a bit easier.  These are:

- Please use only the heaviest duty CONTRACTOR bags in the large can.
Lots of pointy things and even some liquid get tossed in there.

-If you are trying to throw something in the small cans, and it just
won't go, please take that opportunity to empty the small can into the
larger.

-Please throw food directly into the big can.  The office can was both
overflowing and really disgusting.

Thanks,
-Darrell