[EMS Discuss] Trash talk.

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 2 16:09:57 PST 2012

I got a pretty good look at the trash as I was digging through it for
the phone that fell out of my pocket.  :-)  I don't think there was a
huge percentage of recyclable material, but of course we should recycle
what we can.

We do have a big box of returnable cans in the back corner that is
starting to overflow.  I vote that whoever deals with them keeps the few
bucks.

While I have the extra capacity, It's not a big deal for me to haul it
off.  (I think maybe someone else hauled a load, too, between my last
couple.)  I just want to make sure we use the contractor bags only and
that the revolting state of the office can is not repeated.  (It still
needs scrubbing out.)

-Darrell