[EMS Discuss] Trash talk.

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 3 14:43:02 PST 2012

Thanks for doing this.  Maybe a sign on some of the other larger trash cans
would be a good idea.  "No food/liquid garbage" or something.  And a sign
on the other one "heavy duty bags only" or something like that.  Not
everyone pays close attention to the discussion list and we don't have a
great guaranteed way to transmit new guidelines to the masses.  Signs would
make sure that everyone knows at the exact time where it counts.