[EMS Discuss] Inkscape and a Silhuette paper cutter

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 17 16:04:21 PST 2012

That' looks fantastic!  How much did it cost to use and which store was
it?  Or was it a demo-run?  I was thinking about picking up a Cricut a year
or so ago but the hassle associated with getting around Provo's
ill-mannered lockdown (specifically designed to prevent people from
printing their own designs) turned me off to them.  I don't know if I can
rationalize the cost of a Silhouette, but I can imagine renting time on
one...  :)

Ben

- Ben