[EMS Discuss] Inkscape and a Silhuette paper cutter

John Burridge EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 17 16:12:52 PST 2012

Thanks.

It was at The Artists' Pallet, a new-ish store on... um... 17th? If you
start at ... Euphoria Chocolate off of Willamette and walk toward Safeway,
you'll pass by it.  (Sorry, I seem to be horrifically landmark driven at
the moment.)

I bought a sticky mat guide that holds the paper in place in the Silhuette
cutter (~$16), which took care of a maintenance charge and reduced the
printing costs to the price of the paper (~ 50 cents per page).

They have a 12-inch wide cutter... at this point using theirs is my only
option.  I'm hoping that this craft store lasts longer than craft stores
tend to nationally.

- John

--
----