[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] Inventions Wanted, for Popular Science

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 17 21:28:38 PST 2012

Forwarding to wider audience

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Fecht <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Date: Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Subject: [EMS Board] Inventions Wanted, for Popular Science
To: EMAIL HIDDEN

Hi,

I'm a reporter with *Popular Science* magazine. We're looking for
candidates to write about in our annual "Invention
Issue<http://www.popsci.com/announcements/article/2012-05/june-2012-6th-annual-invention-awards>,"
and I wondered if you could help.

First, details: We give awards to inventions that solve problems in
innovative ways. The invention should be a physical object with a working
prototype, and it should be the work of independent inventors or small
teams (so nothing corporate or institutional). Lastly, the invention should
be relatively new, having been prototyped sometime in 2012.

I know that's a tough list of criteria. If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to ask me!

I'm putting together a list of strong candidates by January 2, and would
love to hear your suggestions.

Many thanks,
Sarah

--