[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Please put following on mailing list

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 23 13:42:00 PST 2012

Just got this.

I do plan on going in later today, and would be happy to spend some time cleaning, though I want to work on something
too.

I can be reached at 541 933 1275 to coordinate, as I still don't get email while out and about.

-Darrell