[EMS Discuss] Per a previous discussion on a projector for the shop (grand opening weekend to show videos etc).

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 11 19:08:37 PST 2012

Did you attache photos to that message?  If so, they aren't loading for me
for some reason.  Do these projectors work?  Do you have any other details?
 We have one we can borrow for the opening for sure but if we can purchase
one to reside at the shop permanently then I want one for sure.