[EMS Discuss] EMS Grand Opening This Saturday

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 13 16:50:37 PST 2012

Most of you are probably already aware, but I wanted to remind
everyone that the EMS grand opening event is this Saturday from
11:00AM to 5:00PM.  More information can be found at
http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/grandopening.

Does anyone have a project or something they would be willing to bring
into the shop for the opening?  You wouldn't need any type of formal
presentation.  We just want to have a lot of cool stuff around for
people to see and talk about.  We want to inspire people and get them
excited about making things so we can build up our membership base and
expand our collective skill sets.  I have asked this before but so far
I have only found one person who said they are willing and able to
bring something in.  I thought that since we were closer to the event,
people would have a better idea of what they could commit too.  Please
let me know this week if you are able to bring something so we can get
a good idea of what to expect for the event.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rick