[EMS Discuss] EMS Grand Opening This Saturday

Brian H Wilson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 13 17:31:46 PST 2012

I can bring this little guy in if you want, I showed it off last week
for the first time at our local open source GIS meeting.

http://wildsong.biz/index.php?title=8track

It's a car computer that runs Linux + Kismet, built in a portable 8
track player case. (Raise your hand if you remember 8 track.) I need to
add some current photos to that page; it now has a 7" touch screen that
sort of works, a wireless keyboard, an external WiFi adapter, and USB
GPS receiver.

I am officially a member even though I have not been there yet. I figure
this qualifies me for show and tell. :-)

Cheers
Brian Wilson
Corvallis