[EMS Discuss] Grand Opening?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 18 20:43:01 PST 2012

On my phone so this will be brief. It was awesome. Tons of people showed up
but not so many we were overwhelmed. Great job on the advertising Bob. It
must have worked. We had one person fill out the membership app on the spot
and we raised 37 or so dollars in donations. Everyone seemed too have a
great time and I have a feeling or open houses will be busier for the next
few Weeks.