[Discuss] Postponing the grand opening

Wed Jan 4 20:41:35 PST 2012

We realized that we didn't give enough notice on the grand opening,
and that it's hard to commit resources to an event that quickly.  The
distraction of the holidays didn't help, either.

So the board voted to postpone the grand opening until Saturday, February
18th.  That will give us a little more time to prepare.

The grand opening will be a lot of  fun, but it will also be a lot of
work, so please consider volunteering.  We can really use the help.

Rick Osgood
Bob Miller
The EMS Board

Bob Miller                              K<bob>