[Discuss] Power Cable Needed

Kevin King EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 6 09:16:54 PST 2012

I purchased a new heater for the space, but I need to make an adapter cable.
Does anyone have an L6-30P connector or a cable with connector?  (Image
Attached)  I can purchase all the parts from Jerrys, but it would be a $40
cable.  For those of you about to ask why I don't just replace the receptical,
the heater has a 20A connector, so I would have to downgrade the breaker to
20A.  Doing so would limit the usabiity of the outlet, plus we would leagally
have to hire an electrical contractor to install.

I purchased a 4000W 240V forced air heater.  I am hoping it will heat the space
up in no time.