[Discuss] Power Cable Needed

Laura Harris EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 6 14:41:28 PST 2012

It would help a lot to have a fan located up high next to the ceiling. Even a box/window fan up in the overhead area over the office would help destratify the thermocline that inevitably forms in spaces with high ceilings and no built-in air-movers.

________________________________
 From: Kevin King <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: Laura Harris <EMAIL HIDDEN>; "EMAIL HIDDEN" <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Power Cable Needed

I guess what I meant by "no time" was a heck of a lot faster than the radiant heaters.  The new heater should work better and a lot quicker than what we have now.  But we don't have the budget, ventilation, or natural gas plumbing for anything large enough to really heat the space.  I would prefer to have natural gas dropped in and a commercial heater installed, but that is way beyond what we can afford.  Plus, hopefully we will outgrow our  space in 3-10 months and move to a better location.