[Discuss] [RFID]. For those that want RFID Key FOB's instead

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 8 17:51:02 PST 2012

I ordered a few more*.  This way if you don't want the wallet ones you can
switch out or trade in etc...
As it's from China, it will be a few weeks anyways.. Along with the With
the new LCD..  I also found out (NOT on any Sparkfun or Arduino website)
why it was throwing garbage characters**.

*  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230664895635
**  "This is because the Hitachi display has long execution times for some
commands, for example “Clear display” could take around 1.7ms. If there is
no delay or the delay is too short and another command or text is sent to
the display after the clear display, junk or cut “text” could result on the
display."  I am using the clear command all over the place.. Who knew?...
lol

--James