[Discuss] Inventorying what we have

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 17 12:01:34 PST 2012

My understanding is that no one has emailed James yet with what they own
and it's been 5 weeks now.  PLEASE email James with at the very least a
list of the tools/stuff you own at the shop that you care the most about.
 We need this completed list in order to feel comfortable opening the flood
gates at our grand opening and letting in a bunch of new people.  We don't
want anything disappearing and we want to be able to point people in the
right direction if they want to use some tools that may require special
permission or training.

Rick