[Discuss] Inventorying what we have

InEugene EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 17 15:10:47 PST 2012

Hi everybody!

I'll go ahead and say it here. The tools I have left at the shop are
donations that I do not expect returned. The only things that I still
claim as my own are in the blue box labeled "Nathan's Box" and the UPS
stuff on the bottom shelf of the rolling project shelves. I was planning
on having both of those items cleared out by the opening.

- Nathan