[Discuss] Sign in the window

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 25 08:29:48 PST 2012

Thanks!
The free to EMS sign is not perfect. The creator got the dimensions backwards but a quick mod with Ben and it's in the window.
Someday someone might make a new one with the YTBD logo and we can toss thus one.  Until then at least people can find us now.

--James

Please forgive the typos, using my thumbs to type.