[EMS Discuss] What is your favorite supply store?

Josh Marinacci EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 4 15:34:02 PDT 2012

As I have started to dive into building my own electronics (ramping up to building my own CNC machine) I have found a few websites that sell cool stuff.  Most likely you all know about Spark Fun, Maker Shed, and Adafruit; so here are a few more that I found.

FuturLec: lots of electronics stuff
http://www.futurlec.com/

Modern Device, a few electronic boards, including the smallest Arduino board I have ever seen (a square inch!)
http://shop.moderndevice.com/
http://shop.moderndevice.com/products/extracore-arduino-compatible-board

Jameco
http://www.jameco.com (http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1)/

What are your favorite online stores for components and hardware?

Thanks,

Josh Marinacci
joshondesign.com