[EMS Discuss] Redbull Challenge - Video download

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 4 19:51:49 PDT 2012

Can everyone send me their good photos and videos from the whole build
process? I want to put up a blog post tomorrow highlighting all of the
various pieces and how much work went into it all. You can also upload your
videos on YouTube and just send me links. I want to get a post up asap so
the red bull judges can see it before they make their final choices.

Thanks!
Rick

>>> http://hallert.net/projects/720p_RedBull.mov - ~160 megs
>>> http://hallert.net/projects/450p_RedBull.android.mp4 - 66 megs