[EMS Discuss] What is your favorite supply store?

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 5 07:44:18 PDT 2012

http://www.taydaelectronics.com/
They may be Chinese made/owned and run.  But they have a US drop shipment
location so I have recieved all my stuff in less than a week.
Shipping and handling is darn cheap too!

--James
On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Ben Hallert - Vipmail <EMAIL HIDDEN>wrote:

> I like allelectronics.com, used to shop there when I lived in LA.
>
> - Ben
>
> On Jul 4, 2012, at 6:40 PM, Bob Miller <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
> I've used Newark Electronics recently.  Huge selection.  I bought some
> very nice anodized knobs there (and potentiometers to match).
>
> Sent from my phone.  No type good.
> On Jul 4, 2012 5:00 PM, "Rick Osgood" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
>> I use digikey and mouser sometimes. They are pretty good.   Also check
>> out findchip.com and octopart if you are trying to locate a specific
>> component.
>> On Jul 4, 2012 3:34 PM, "Josh Marinacci" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>>
>>> As I have started to dive into building my own electronics (ramping up
>>> to building my own CNC machine) I have found a few websites that sell cool
>>> stuff.  Most likely you all know about Spark Fun, Maker Shed, and Adafruit;
>>> so here are a few more that I found.
>>>
>>> FuturLec: lots of electronics stuff
>>> http://www.futurlec.com/
>>>
>>> Modern Device, a few electronic boards, including the smallest Arduino
>>> board I have ever seen (a square inch!)
>>> http://shop.moderndevice.com/
>>> http://shop.moderndevice.com/products/extracore-arduino-compatible-board
>>>
>>> Jameco
>>> http://www.jameco.com<http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1>
>>> /
>>>

>>> What are your favorite online stores for components and hardware?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>

>>> --
>>> Josh Marinacci
>>> joshondesign.com