[EMS Discuss] Trek in the Park

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 7 12:00:05 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Next month Trek in the Park will be performing in Portland again.  They reenact classic trek episodes on stage and the production is well done.

I've gone the last two years and thoroughly enjoyed each play.  I recommend it and hope you will check it out.  The shows are free and take place each weekend and the earlier you arrive the better.

This year's production is 'Journey to Babel'.

http://www.atomic-arts.org/

"You got star trek in my culture!". "You got culture in my star trek!". Two great tastes that go great together.

- Ben