[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] Please help - Hacker & Creativity Survey

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 4 10:39:45 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria Halbinger <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Date: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Subject: [EMS Board] Please help - Hacker & Creativity Survey
To: "EMAIL HIDDEN" <EMAIL HIDDEN>

Hi,

I am a hackerspace member and researcher from Denmark and I’d like to
ask for your help with a research project on hackers and creativity.
Together with hackers from different countries, we created a survey
that includes a small challenge, located here: http://bit.ly/surv_el

I kindly ask you to fill out the survey and feel free to forward the
link throughout the Eugene Maker Space community.

Would be really great to involve you all at Eugene Maker Space in this
project as it would help advancing research on creativity, hacking and
entrepreneurial activities.

I highly appreciate your time. Thank you for participating in this
study and for distributing the link! It is only through the help of
people like you that I am able to pursue my research.

Many thanks,

Maria

Maria Halbinger

PhD Fellow

Copenhagen Business School

My Website: http://bit.ly/J7Vnev

Bob Miller                              K<bob>