[EMS Discuss] Maker faire Help

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 6 20:36:29 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

We can use some help during the upcoming Eugene Mini Maker Faire.
 Specifically we are looking for the following things:

1) Does anyone have a canopy we can use?  We are going to have a booth
outside and if it's really sunny or rainy we will need something over our
heads.  None of the board members have a canopy so I'm hoping a member
might have something available that we can borrow for the event.  Please
let me know if you do as soon as possible, otherwise we may have to
purchase something.

2) Is anyone available to help us man the booth?  So far we only have two
people who are for sure going to be there all day and another two people
who can only make it for 2 hours each.  It's possible we can get a lot of
exposure at this event and we will need to make sure we can talk to
everyone who comes to our booth and tell them what we are all about.  Is
there anyone who can help us man the booth for the entire day or even just
part of the day?  Please let me know if you can.  The more people we have,
the more projects we can show off and the better off we will be.  The event
goes from 10:00AM to 4:00PM on Saturday the 16th so it's only 6 hours in
total plus we will have to setup and break down before and after.  Please
let me know if you are available to help with any of it.

Thanks a lot,
Rick