[EMS Discuss] Post Makerfaire party?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 9 17:09:43 PDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I was thinking today that maybe it would be a good idea to have a small
party at Eugene Maker Space next Saturday after the mini maker faire.
 Maybe around 7PM or so?  The maker faire ends at 4PM so that would give us
a few hours to break down at the faire and prep the shop.  I'm hoping we
will talk to a lot of people at the faire next Saturday and it would be
nice to be able to tell every one of them "We are having a party at the
shop tonight at 7, come check us out!"  Rather than "come see us next
Friday".  It might stick in their heads better and it might give us a
chance to gain a few new members we would have otherwise missed.

What does everyone think of this idea?  Would anyone be available Saturday
night to help out with something like that?

Rick