[EMS Discuss] Post Makerfaire party?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 11 10:26:02 PDT 2012

I haven't heard back from anyone about this.  If I don't hear anything by
the end of the day we will just scrap this idea.  I can't exactly host a
party by myself.  I hope we can make this happen though, as I think it
might be a really good way to gain more members and help build our maker
community.

Rick