[EMS Discuss] New welder for the shop

Ellery Weber EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 11 12:17:12 PDT 2012

Awesome idea!  Classes would be great, if only for members at first. I took
some welding back in High School, but have found that most of my knowledge
has fled...

AFAIK, we already have some Oxy-Acetylene equipment - it's in the far
corner under the woodworking bench. Not sure on status of how much gas is
in each container though.

--- Ellery Weber