[EMS Discuss] New welder for the shop

Mr Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 11 12:43:29 PDT 2012

There are also 2 Lincoln 180s (Mig/Flux), a 225 Amp stick welder and a
plasma cutter out at the Art barn. Welder Mike out there has a master's
in Art and can teach welding. He is the principle welder on the 3000
pound 13 foot tall art piece which will be touring the festival scene
this summer.

Apparently Lincoln is good brand name in welders, however the 180s go
for just over $400 online.

     Clif