[EMS Discuss] Ham Radio Field Day

Kevin King AT&T EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 19 10:15:15 PDT 2012

There are a couple groups in town that setup tents and have several radios going. They setup in public places and encourage the public to drop by and check it out. If you have never done it before then you should drop by. They usually will let the public get on the radios and get some contacts.  All of the stations run on alternative power and some qrp.  I don't know their locations for this year. I should hear before this weekend and will forward on.