[EMS Discuss] Why are CNC Kits so Expensive?

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 20 15:50:15 PDT 2012

I wonder, do threaded rods trade speed for accuracy?  I think I heard the belts are preferable for extrusion printing because you HAVE to be moving at least sort of quickly to keep the melted plastic under control, but I may have misheard.

- Ben