[EMS Discuss] Ben is on hackaday

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 22 13:52:30 PDT 2012

LOL.  I've noticed with my own blog posts, if one gets to hackaday I
generally get between 900 and 1000 hits that day.  Then in the following
days it will get lower and lower until it's back down to the usual amount.
 I'm curious what your experience will be like.  I'm using Google Analytics
on my site so I'm not sure if it reports the same way as whatever you are
using.