[EMS Discuss] Raspberry Pi case

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 5 16:06:11 PST 2012

The Makerbot that we have at the shop can print objects just under
10cm X 10cm X 10cm.  Someone did design a project enclosure that was
too big once, so he cut it into pieces and printed it in two pieces.
Then it was glued together and sanded down smooth afterwards.  Sanding
ABS is not pleasant but it was one way to make a larger enclosure on
this printer.  Makerbot has their new Replicator now that can print
larger objects, and the Ultimaker can print even larger objects for
about the same price.

Rick