[EMS Discuss] New Linked Forums

InEugene EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 7 16:47:07 PST 2012

I think you will want to switch that. As it stands making an account is
unlocked and anyone can do create one in 30 seconds and have access to
the but all posts are moderated. What you will want to do is make it so
all new members have to be approved and posts are unmoderated, otherwise
someone will have to constantly be moderating posts.

When can you obfuscate the email addresses? You might want to pull your
forums back down until that can be done.