[EMS Discuss] New Linked Forums

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 7 18:02:14 PST 2012

I would personally prefer it if the new users were moderated rather
than posts.  It pisses me off to not be able to post to a forum
multiple times.  I understand the first time, but then again and
again?  I think many would agree that it is frustrating.

Also, what about making Nathan an admin? I didn't see a response to
that.  That would help get moderation done quickly and help get things
tweaked and working faster.