[EMS Discuss] New Linked Forums

Nathan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 7 18:37:18 PST 2012

Hello,

Be aware, if you are using Gmail the reset password email may get stuck
in your spam filter.

Also I'm checking with a friend of mine who works in messaging to
determine what level of obfuscation will be sufficient to avoid
harvesting. I'm not sure if just turning the "@" symbols to "at" will do
the trick as harvesters are pretty sophisticated. I don't follow the
email threat landscape very closely but Alex should have a good idea
what is required.

I believe we'll need to increase the max avatar size as well. I'm
guessing it's set to default now and it's crazy small.

I did make FAKESPAMACCOUNT for testing, the posts were for testing as well.

- Nathan