[EMS Discuss] New Linked Forums

InEugene EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 7 21:10:30 PST 2012

Hello,

- Just did a Google search on my other email address and the second
result was
http://eugenemakerspace.com/pipermail/com.eugenemakerspace.discuss even
with the obfuscation. I'd prefer a system that stripped the email
addresses altogether. Maybe that's too complicated. I'd think you could
do a 'find words that contain "@" and replace with "..."' or something.
Talking to Alex it sounds like changing the "@" to "at" would have
little benefit.

- Standard size for avatars on the other forums I've worked on is
100x100. If filesize is an issue we can always host them on imgur. Is
filesize an issue?

- I still don't seem to have admin access. If you go into the
Moderator/User Manager admin control panel you should be able to pull up
my account and then under Forum Administrator you can click on the
toggle link to assign administrative rights.

- Side note: Are we planning on having a Google+ presence? I know
several of us are on there. I could set that up as well.

/Nathan