[EMS Discuss] New Linked Forums

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 7 22:40:05 PST 2012

I want to respond to this in more detail when I have more time tomorrow.
For now I will just say that I think we should have a presence on google+
just like we do on Facebook, and if Nathan wants to head that effort he
should be able to do so. I appreciate Clif's opinion but it is just that,
his own opinion. I also think Clif's last email sounded a bit condescending
and I want to stress that those were his own words, not the words of EMS.