[EMS Discuss] Moderator Chat

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 8 07:59:20 PST 2012

So is there anyone else  that might like to be a forum moderator? We
only have one that is really used right now, but we talked about adding
more if there is interest.

For example we could have a project forum with each topic being a
project. Then you would subscribe to that topic from in the forum, (the
mailing list will only let you subscribe to a whole list), and when
someone posts to just that topic you will get an email about it.

Also now that we have forums and lists linked, it pays to be a little
more mindful of your subject lines as they become topics in the forums.

     Ciao,
     Clif