[EMS Discuss] People at EMS tonight

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 9 20:26:09 PST 2012

Clif was here.  He ordered pizza.

Mark and Jenny were here, and they brought their friend John.
John had modelled a scarab in Blender, and he and Mark
printed it on Rick's MakerBot.  Jenny is knitting another sock.
Mark spent some time on his lamp shade too.

Pietro from Eugene Web Developers and his girlfriend were here.

Jeremy from Emberex was here.  He is working on infrared control
of a helicopter.

Rae and Jamie were here.  They and I worked on cabling for radio headsets.

Miles and Benjamin are still here making an Arduino play morse code
through a buzzer.

It was a busy night.  I think I forgot someone.

--
Bob Miller                              K<bob>