[EMS Discuss] Full Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 12 10:20:36 PDT 2012

Some members have expressed interest in having EMS membership
meetings.  Our EMS Policy states that membership meetings will occur
directly after the last board meeting of each quarter.

https://www.eugeneweb.com/wiki/Sites/EmsPolicy#Meetings

That happens to be our very next board meeting on March 21, 2012.  Our
board meetings usually go from about 6:00PM to around 7:30PM or so,
which means our membership meeting could probably start at 8:00PM.

I would like to suggest that we hold our first membership meeting on
March 21, 2012 at 8:00PM.

I have tentatively added this to our calendar for now:
http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/?page_id=283

What does everyone think of this?

Rick