[EMS Discuss] Board Minutes Online

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 12 16:15:26 PDT 2012

I forgot to reply-all on the last message, so I am re-sending it here:

I believe the wiki is in HTTPS format only.  The result you get the
warning is because the certificate for the wiki is self signed.  You
can just ignore that since you aren't submitting any sensitive data to
the wiki site.

In regards to the formatting, I think that should be a topic of
discussion during the membership meeting next week.  Everyone could
have a different opinion about the formatting or even about if they
think formatting of minutes is important at all.  So it would probably
be best to hear everyone's thoughts and we can just go by what the
majority thinks.  If you like that idea let me know and I'll add it to
my agenda for things to discuss during that meeting.