[EMS Discuss] The "official" forum is getting spammed

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 13 09:42:42 PDT 2012

I use message boards all day and IMHO, making new members or potential new
members wait to post may chase them off.  On other boards I frequent and
moderate we do not have a spam account problem.  We should move to software
that does not have these issues.

--James

--James