[EMS Discuss] The "official" forum is getting spammed

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 13 10:17:21 PDT 2012

I want to see this discussion continue but I wonder if it would also
be good to keep a list of the different ideas for fixing the spam
problem and talk about them at the member meeting next Wednesday?
That is assuming some agreed upon resolution is not found in these
discussions.  It seems like altering the way spam is controlled would
possibly affect all members who may want to use the forums so maybe we
could present the ideas at the meeting and everyone could just vote on
them. I just don't want to see this conversation just sort of die away
and then nothing is really changed or fixed.  Talking about it at the
meeting could be a good way to come up with an action to actually
change/fix things.  Just an idea though, we don't have to do that
either.