[EMS Discuss] The "official" forum is getting spammed

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 13 11:27:55 PDT 2012

There is http://www.phpbb.com/ that does not have these spam/account
problems.  Why band-aid a solution that does not work when there is one on
the shelf that does work.

In other words, consider this a motion to use PHPBB instead, as it's a know
working solution.

--James

--James