[EMS Discuss] The three laptops that were on the table

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 13 17:05:32 PDT 2012

Ah OK so they probably all have the Dell OEM license installed then.
I'm not sure if the laptops actually have licenses on the bottom or
not as I have not checked.  It's probably not a huge deal with WinXP
being >10 years old at this point... but if we need licenses we can
probably get some cheap anyway.  In fact I think my old dell laptop
still has one that we can stick on there if needed since I am not
using it.

Thanks again for working on those laptops.  It will be nice to have
some shop machines for public use.

Rick