[EMS Discuss] [PROPOSAL] - Transferring hosted services

Dirk Godsey EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 13 19:47:52 PDT 2012

+1

Dirk W Godsey
Critical Situation Management
Customer Advocacy
Symantec Corporation
www.symantec.com
______________________________

Office:   541-335-7434
Mobile: 541- 206-3586
Interoffice: 6-541-7434
Email: EMAIL HIDDEN

Symantec Support Quick Reference
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/SymcSupptFundamt_AMR_Cust.pdf
Symantec Technical Support Handbook and Policy
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/Enterprise_Technical_Support_Policy.pdf
Problem Management and Escalation Process
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/GEM_Guide_English.pdf

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication.