[EMS Discuss] [Member Meeting Motion] Motion for Membership Meeting

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 15 10:40:02 PDT 2012

Yes James,

We have been working on that problem for a few weeks. I have suggested a
system where members can log into a website to check their account
status. We have most of the software but are still playing with it, and
checking that it will work for us. Thanks for the nudge. :-)

     Clif